Gentle and nourishing botanically rich pH-balanced Octapeptide formula, fortified with a Trans-Epidermal Carrier, cleans, clears and preps the skin. pH Balance Toner eliminates excess dirt, oil and makeup to prepare skin for moisturization or further treatment. This product leaves the complexion soft and smooth, enhancing skin’s natural ability to retain moisture. In addition, the pH Balance Toner's peptide complex works to improve the looks and signs of aging formed from repetitive facial expressions, while the botanical oils and extracts work to hydrate, soothe and provide antioxidant protection.
- Gentle and nourishing botanically rich pH-balanced complex containing an Octapeptide, botanical infusion in a Trans-Epidermal Carrier cleans, clears and preps the skin
- Gently exfoliates, rebalances and neutralizes, improving tone and texture
- Tones and relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates, revitalizes and calms the skin
- Eliminates excess dirt, oil and makeup
- Enhances skin’s natural ability to retain moisture
- Prepares skin for further treatment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray toner to face and neck. Wipe clean with a cotton pad and repeat with fresh pads until minimal dirt is visible. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.
Soothing Toner (hydrates and revitalizes skin for better tone and texture)
Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Fennel Seed Extract
Water, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycer-ide, Ethoxydiglycol, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl-chloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothaizolinone